01 April 2010

welcome

Welcome to my inaugural post! This blog was created for solely personal reasons. As someone who enjoys to cook, and often likes to revisit past successes, I've grown tired of having to search endlessly through cookbooks, recipe sites, emails and the like in order to look up a meal enjoyed long ago. So in an effort to organize my life, I've created this blog. All posts will be dishes I've absolutely enjoyed. They'll all be tagged by ingredient, cuisine and so forth. I may never have a single visitor other than my mother (hi mom!); but if someone should happen to come by, I welcome your comments. Feel free to let me know which dishes you've tried and enjoyed, if you've tried something different and liked it better or simply to suggest some recipes of your own. So sit back and enjoy and bon chappetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment