18 June 2010

nobody does it like sandra lee

In lieu of a recipe today (I ordered carry out last night - for shame!) I thought I'd share a link from the NY Times today about Sandra Lee's lasagna recipe. It brings up an interesting point of how far you can really go to make things simple. I think there's a fine line there somewhere.

I'm not sure how many of you out there have had the pleasure of seeing some of the clips from Sandra Lee's Food Network show, but it's truly a gem. I don't mean for this to be a dig at Sandra, but I often see her featured on Dlisted, and her clips literally bring me to tears sometime. So I thought some of you out there might enjoy a good laugh on (what is hopefully) a hot, sunny Friday...



2 comments:

  1. they make fun of Aunt Sandie a lot on www.foodnetworkhumor.com i absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2010/06/sandra-lees-invading-local-supermarkets-save-yourselves/

    ReplyDelete