- Chicken breast (I, of course, just made this for myself, but the topping portion below is probably enough for 3-4 breasts).
- Dash of salt
- Sprinkling of black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan (pecorino would work too)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced, divided
Preheat your oven to 450°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat and add one clove of the garlic. Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add the chicken, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook each side about 3-5 minutes, until cooked about 75% of the way.
While that's cooking, combine the cheese, panko, remaining oil, parsley, remaining garlic and a dash of salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the chicken on top. Pat panko mixture onto breasts. Roast chicken until crumbs begin to turn golden, about 10 minutes.