02 January 2011

Been awhile...

So many of you out there probably think I just got completely tired of keeping up with the blog and dropped all activities related to it. Much to the contrary, I've been in overdrive the past 6 weeks or so. Problem is, it was all for a secret, so I wasn't able to post. And do to all this, among other things, I was too busy to try many new recipes out.

However, the cat's now out of the bag and I can finally fill you all in. I've actually been turning my favorite meals from 2010 into the first edition of the Bon Chappetit cookbook! I made a fancier version for the family for Christmas, however I tried to make it a little more affordable for the masses, should any of you want to take this little gem home for yourselves. You can check out a preview below.

I would like to thank everyone who's been following the blog through the past year. It's been an incredibly enriching experience, and I look forward to continued posting in 2011. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment: